Montgomery Aviation has announced that the company will rebrand as First Wing Jet Center. This month, the fixed-base operator (FBO) at Indianapolis Executive Airport (TYQ) in Zionsville and Frankfort / Clinton County Airport (FKR) will officially take on the First Wing Jet Center brand, and the flight school will be known as First Wing Flight.
Montgomery Aviation was named after former owners, Dan and Andi Montgomery, who have since retired.
“Since Montgomery Aviation was purchased by Eagle Creek Aviation in late 2015, we’ve been working to develop a new brand and identity to help take us into the future, and we believe the First Wing name is key to taking us there,” said Sean White, Vice President and General Manager of First Wing Jet Center. “Our customers will receive the same exceptional service they’ve come to expect as our ownership, management and team remain unchanged.”
The company expects the new brand and identity to provide clarity for customers and better communicate the full suite of services offered through the family of companies at Eagle Creek (EYE), Indy Exec (TYQ), and Frankfort (FKR):
- Premier FBO Services
- Aircraft Sales and Brokerage
- Aircraft Charter and Management
- Avionics Installations and Services
- Flight Training and Aircraft Rental
- Aircraft Parts Sales
- Authorized Embraer Phenom Service
- Platinum Cirrus Training and Service
- Twin Commander Service Center
- Cessna Citation Service Specialists
- Beechcraft Premier Trained Technicians
- Part 145 Repair Stations